Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back to School Event

I am lucky to have a super amazing awesome supportive kind professional team. My teammates are truly incredible people - and I love that I get to work with them.

One of my fabulous teammates is Allie - aka Miss Lovie. If you haven't checked out her blog, please do so! She is major crafty - and has great projects and tutorials. Like this rocking chair redo...


Guess bloggers are participating in her back to school event - lots of craftivities and ideas!
Check it out!

I'll be guest blogging too - look for my post next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I heart comments!

Don't Fall Over...But I'm Writing a Post...

Shut the front door. Is it bad that I haven't written a post in for.ever.? I almost didn't remember how to get to Blogger. Okay, it ...