Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gingerbread Number Fun

**Update** I re-uploaded (is that even a word?!?) the packet - so hopefully no printing problems now. It seems to be working on my end - please let me know if it's not giving you print options. I'll throw my computer out the window get it fixed right away. :)

We get to do Gingerbread activities this week! Yeah!!! Although it's hard to believe it's already that time of year...yikes!

I am in the middle of changing out math stations and putting activities together for number review - some of my kiddos are having trouble mastering 1-10...which could pose a slight problem when we start teen numbers this week...ahh!

Here is a gingerbread numbers unit with some fun activities. If you have questions, let me know! If you use this in your room, I'd love to hear from you or see pictures. Enjoy!

 

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this unit! How cute! Thanks so much for sharing in the Christmas Freebies Linky Party! I can't wait to print these out. Very creative!

    I'm a new follower, too! :)

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOKS Great!!:) Big file for downloading (FYI:) But totally worth it!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arianne, I downloaded it but it won't let me print it? The print is not lit up so to say? Do you have any clue? I'd love to print some!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marlana! I love making these types of things!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Gorbe---AHHHH! I'm soo sorry. I am working with the new Adobe Pro and somehow changed the permissions...

    It should be updated now - thank you sooo much for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I'll download it when the cOmputer is free! Thanks for making this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This will be a great addition to my gingerbread unit. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a new follower thanks to Marlana's blog! I love your blog! Love your Gingerbread unit! :)
    Thanks for sharing! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I heart comments!

Don't Fall Over...But I'm Writing a Post...

Shut the front door. Is it bad that I haven't written a post in for.ever.? I almost didn't remember how to get to Blogger. Okay, it ...