Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September Brain Boosters!

That 3 day weekend went way too fast! I could use another week to get school stuff done. But by the end of that week I'd need another week. Sigh. Such is the life of a teacher right? 


This weekend I did manage to get September Brain Boosters done.  

26 Review Pages included, each with questions and activities on the following:

*Letter Identification
*Concepts of Print
*Rhyming
*Beginning Sound Identification
*Word Wall Word Practice
*Writing Conventions 


The September pack is available in my TPT store.

Want it FREE?!? Be one of the first 2 comments. 

:)  Be sure to leave your email address.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This looks amazing! I'd LOVE it! Thank you!

    Karyn
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! It is a very cooll packet. I love it.
    TeacherCow@Clearwire.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I heart comments!

Don't Fall Over...But I'm Writing a Post...

Shut the front door. Is it bad that I haven't written a post in for.ever.? I almost didn't remember how to get to Blogger. Okay, it ...