Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Math Journals

I'm so excited to hear from all of you about Math Journals. I receive so many emails and positive comments in my TPT store. It's encouraging and uplifting. :) So thank you!!!

When I started doing them last November, I honestly had no idea how my kiddos would do. Problem solving is a difficult skill to master - let alone teach to Kinders!

Even with all that said - I cannot tell you how impressed I've been with my students. This is my second year using Math Journals - and both classes showed tremendous growth in both number sense and problem solving skills. Yeahhhh!!

It's not always easy to find an extra 10 minutes to fit these in. Time is precious to us during our hectic and busy days. I encourage you to try and find this time somewhere though - and guarantee it will pay off in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I heart comments!

Don't Fall Over...But I'm Writing a Post...

Shut the front door. Is it bad that I haven't written a post in for.ever.? I almost didn't remember how to get to Blogger. Okay, it ...