Saturday, December 1, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop

On the first day of Christmas, my bloggy friends gave to me...

A 12 Day Blog Hop! 
This 12 day hop is full of all kinds of goodies, so be sure to visit all of the different blogs featured each day. These are a group of fabulous bloggers and people that bring so much to the "teaching table"!

It's our way of saying Happy Holidays and thanks for being such great blog friends.

Day 1:



26 Picture Cards and Letter Cards are included in this freebie.
Grab yours by clicking on the picture above.

Hop on over to Time 4 Kindergarten to pick up more Day 1 Freebies!
TIFFANI

RainbowsWithinReach
              
Sharing Kindergarten


http://joyoflife2011.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I heart comments!

Don't Fall Over...But I'm Writing a Post...

Shut the front door. Is it bad that I haven't written a post in for.ever.? I almost didn't remember how to get to Blogger. Okay, it ...