Monday, October 15, 2012

Slow down October!

October is my favorite month - but I'm sad that it flies by soooo quickly! We have Parent Teacher Conferences, Quarter 2 Transition, Assessments, and I'm sure a bazillion other things to do that make this month cray cray. Right?!?

I haven't been able to post as much as I like - mostly because the life a teacher leads is insane hectic and it becomes hard to make time for everything. Ugh. 

Here's a quick freebie for you - October Find it Fast. If you haven't read my previous post, check it out here. It will explain the directions/how to set up Find It Fast games. 



Like these but don't need letters? I added a version that can be EDITED to my TPT store!!! You can select any skill that you are working on and program the template to fit your needs. 

Interested in that product? Click on over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I heart comments!

Don't Fall Over...But I'm Writing a Post...

Shut the front door. Is it bad that I haven't written a post in for.ever.? I almost didn't remember how to get to Blogger. Okay, it ...