Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December Math Journals

I have to brag on one of my kiddos! Today was just another regular math journal day. We are "math talking" and finding important vocabulary and questions in our math journals.

I give them 4 "red light" minutes (which is supposed to be silent but really is more like a loud whisper during this lovely month...haha) to complete their journal page.

I looked around and was so excited to see this:

We haven't talked much about addition - and he just wrote it down - no problem. Yeah for math journals!!!
Whoohoo! I know this is super late - but they are here for next year if you want them!
December Math Journals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I heart comments!

Don't Fall Over...But I'm Writing a Post...

Shut the front door. Is it bad that I haven't written a post in for.ever.? I almost didn't remember how to get to Blogger. Okay, it ...