Wednesday, April 25, 2012

How Can May {Almost} Be here?

This year has flown by – but dragged at the same time! I can’t believe it’s almost the end of our school year.

We are at 22 days (uh, who’s counting right?!?)…

How many days do you have left? What do you do to make the end of the year fun but academic?

We are still going to plug away at our math journals. I really feel that these have helped my kiddos immensely this year – with so many skills. I’ve been able to introduce and review skills and build on the knowledge that they share during journal time. Next year these will definitely be in full effect – from day 1.

mayjournals

Have you used these? Are they helping? Any thoughts, suggestions or feedback you have I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I heart comments!

Don't Fall Over...But I'm Writing a Post...

Shut the front door. Is it bad that I haven't written a post in for.ever.? I almost didn't remember how to get to Blogger. Okay, it ...