Sunday, March 18, 2012

Linky Parties - and You Are Invited!


Remember how you keep adding to your blog roll and it's getting out of control a little bit overwhelming? Remember in the hallway on Monday when another teacher told you about a fabulous blog but you can't remember the name of it now? Remember when you were supposed to be doing grades and report cards but you were blog hopping instead (uh, that's me today!)?

Well Jeannie at Kindergarten Lifestyle is well aware of all of these questions and created a fun linky party! At last check, there were 184 K-2 bloggers listed.

Click the picture above to go straight to the linky party. Click the "Kindergarten Lifestyle" link to go Jeannie's fantastic blog! While you are there, link up! It's a great way to have all kinds of Primary Blogs listed in one spot.

 
If you read my last post, you know I'm all about anchor charts. Ms. M created a party just for that topic!! Genius. Check out Ms. M's blog for awesome ideas - with lots of pictures and explanations for practical use in the classroom!

Click the picture above to go straight to the linky party and see lots of K-2 anchor charts.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I heart comments!

Don't Fall Over...But I'm Writing a Post...

Shut the front door. Is it bad that I haven't written a post in for.ever.? I almost didn't remember how to get to Blogger. Okay, it ...